Sunday, May 19, 2013

The start of the vision trip-May 8th


On the 8th of May, which was roughly about 10 days ago, I took a flight heading towards London, the capital city of the United Kingdom. The flight was quite enjoyable, and I spent time watching a few movies like Banchanggo(반창꼬), Wolf Boy(늑대소년), Hobbit, and some documentaries about soccer and American football.
Me and Woo-Hyeon at the Incheon airport
 
Waiting to get into the bathroom
Although the movie was fun, the superior external feature of the actor Song Joong-ki made me feel inferior.
 
It was about 6 o’clock in the afternoon when the plane arrived in London, and we went to a restaurant where we ate dinner. Although I remember the meal to have been quite good, I do not remember what we ate that day. I do have pictures I took in the restaurant, so I will post some of the pictures here.
 At the restaurant
 
 
Hello, Seok-Jun!
 
After dinner, we went to the hotel where we would spend two days. It was not a bad place to sleep, except the fact that I could not use the Internet. Therefore, I turned on the TV and watched a comedy program which I don’t remember the name of, which was funny enough to let both me and my roommate to spend some time laughing. I remember to have fallen asleep in the middle of the show. What a peaceful night to start a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment