Monday, February 25, 2013

Introduction

As this is the first thing to post in my blog, I would probably have to write a brief introduction about myself, even though some of you might not be interested about me. My Korean name is Seong Ho Han, and my English name is Eric. My dream is to be a professor in fields related to environment. To be more specific, I want to study about ways to reduce the amount of energy used by buildings and city systems, and ways to deal with wastes emitted by cities, such as CO2. As far as I know, universities abroad can provide students a better environment for studying about fields related to my dream compared to domestic universities. So, my goal is to enter universities like Stanford, MIT because they are known for having specified programs about environment and energy.
In order to achieve this, it is very important for me to use English fluently. Furthermore, as universities abroad require students to have advanced writing skills, I will also have to acquire these skills. So, throughout Mr.Menard's class, I wish to improve my English skill, especially my writing skills.

1 comment: